- Adept at self-direction and working collaboratively
- Able to rapidly learn and use software
- Worked extensively with Photoshop
- Experience with digital printing and web
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Proficient at identifying and researching solutions to issues
- History nerd
May 06/14 - current
NOKORIWARE | WE SHALL WAKE; ROBOT FARM
- Authoring character textures
- Modeling props in 3D
- Optimizing and UV-unwrapping models
- Icon & logo design
BRICKTOWER STUDIOS | GODS OF THE GREY
- Designing & illustrating character artwork
- Preparing art for print
BLACKTHORN GAMES | ARTEMIA
- Drawing isometric spritesheets for the main character
COMMISSIONS | VARIOUS
- Commissioned character artwork done for various clients
Aug 05/14 - Dec 12/15
- Operated printing equipment
- Pre-press file preparation and post-press QA
- Digitally cleaned up/repaired scans
- Altered/modified customer designs
May 07/12 – May 05/14
- Modeled & textured props in 3D
- Optimized and UV-unwrapped models
- Worked in Unity3D timeline to create cinematics
- Created 2D motion graphics
- Designed Flash shells for e-learning modules
- Illustrated storyboards/preproduction concepts
- Helped manage internal and outsourced team task
- Created spreadsheets and lists for progress tracking
Jan 2012 – Apr 2012
- Developed initial concepts for user interface
- Created in-game icon sets
- Designed promotional materials (wallpapers, splash
- Authored model and texture of game pieces
- Provided image assets ready for implementation
Game Design major
Graphic Design major
Proficient, including image editing, design, and creation of original artwork.
Working knowledge of Flash, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Working knowledge of modeling, topography, edge flow, UV unwrapping, texture application, and exporting workflow.
Working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
Comfortable with building simple things from scratch or modifying pre-existing code.
Familiar with Wordpress.
Working knowledge of optimization.